Saturday, November 15, 2008

If only i can rewind back the moment... :)

Sorry for the long negligence over this blog... Am pretty bz with the hectic life here. Anyway the exam is almost over ( two papers left ) and i am so damn eager to go back home.. KK!! Im coming for ya....

I found this while browsing through Ikhwan's blog... Nice servay it is.. Reminds me a lot of my younger days. Come to think of it, I'll turn 21 roughly around 2 months from now.. OMG!! The time is running by so fast! My teenage is coming to an end.. T.T

REMINISCING BACK YOUR HIGH SCHOOL, LETS SEE HOW MUCH YOU REMEMBER AND HOW MUCH YOU REGRET...

What section were you?
+ Monkeys... (most of us Makmurianz were that)

Who were your seatmates?
+ 1 M - I forgot (was in SM Sung Siew that time... i forgot the girl's name.. -.-)
+ 2 M - Amirul (CS partner)
+ 3 M - Camillus (my BFF of all time)
+ 4 M - Camillus? (Sorry for being absent minded)
+ 5 M - Azhar (always kacau him bcoz of his 'bigger than normal' stomach)

Still remember your English teacher?
+ Mdm Chin (kuCHINg), Ms Roliza (hot!!! someone had a crush on her!!!), Ms Elena (sometime emotionally unstable), Ms Vanajah (the best English teacher ever, too bad she retired half way - sigh), Ms Norain (no comment...), Teacher Misah (always come late especially after recess, monetary management for the CO-OP), Miss Dalvinder (She has the look of a MODEL!!! but she always reluctant to give us extra marks)

What was your first class?
+ 1B (Sung Siew), 2 Kerjasama (Sabah College)

Who was your crush then?
+ Adalah... Shhhh

Made friends to the lower years?
+ Yeah, the taekwondo kids... but mostly, they knew me but i didnt know them.

How was your class schedule?
+ 1 M = 1230 - 1800
+ 2 M =
1230-1755
+ 3 M - 5 M = 0655-1305

Made any enemies?
+ Not sure... Maybe got.. :)

Who was your favorite teacher?
+ Rainul all the way!!

Did you buy your lunch?
+ I had my lunch at home

Were you a party animal?
+ Not so...

Were you well known in your high school?
+ Ehem3... It's not for me to judge. My friends said i was quite popular... But im not sure myself.

Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
+ nah

Can you sing the school song?
+ " Maktab Sabah kami agungkan, majulah putera puteri kita... Bla3 "

What were your favorite subjects?
+ Chemistry ( I love it! Easy to score!! )
+ Add Math ( Back then it was supposed to be hard, but it's a mere child's play compared to what i am learning now )
+ Bahasa Melayu (I loved writing 'cerpen'.. Ms Fauziah was an excellent teacher too)

Where did you go most often during breaks?
+ Koperasi ( Selling buns n drinks )

If you could go back in time and do it all over again, would you?
+ Without hesitation, yes!!!!!!!!!!

What do you remember most about high school?
+ Everything!!! Too many to list down

No comments: